Welcome to The Victoria Volkswagen Club!

Navigation
· Home
· About
· Classifieds
· Contact Us
· Forums
· Private Messages
· Your Account

Login
Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Victoria Volkswagen Club: Forums

VVWC :: View topic - seats
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

seats

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kram14

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 6:14 pm    Post subject: seats Reply with quote

Confused could someone tell me what type of seat will fit in the back of a '74 sb.
i am considering to go to 4 bucket seats
drivingbluebaja
Shaggy
Shaggy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You could always put fiberglass buckets. You might have to go lowback. i don't know if hi-backs will fit because you sit higher in the back.
Greg
Emo Mod
Emo Mod

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ive heard that Vanagon seats will fit in the bays.... Or miata seats, they should be small enough to fit.
JamesT
Rusty
Rusty

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 11:42 pm    Post subject: Re: seats Reply with quote

kram14 wrote:
Confused could someone tell me what type of seat will fit in the back of a '74 sb.
i am considering to go to 4 bucket seats

See Greg.... first clue that this post has nothing to do with either Vanagons or Bays is the fact that this thread is under the "Type 1" forum, and not "Type 2" or "Watercooled". Second, the fact that he's talking about a super beetle should be a good hint.

Anyways, If it's not a vert, I believe seats from any but after 67 would fit, but I guess you could make anything fit with enough time, knowledge, or money. Bucket seats could be a problem if they aren't low-backs because of headroom and visability. Anything other than a bench seat could cause problems with leg room, and you will need to relocate the battery, or carve out the inside of the seat.

Greg
Emo Mod
Emo Mod

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah... I juste realized it wasnt type 2s...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VVWC Forum Index -> Type 1 All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: