- go to the AVR bbq from 12pm-330pm and then head to the track asap and get in line to get in (gates open at 430pm and this is the first friday night street legal drags of the year and we anticipate it's going to be busy)!!
- entry fee for mission raceway is $35. entry fee for SMC is free!! just find me (tall, skinny white dude w/ a black 64 beetle) and sign up so we can record the numbers from your time slips!!
- to pass tech you will need...
* lap belt
* battery hold down
* back seat over the battery (beetles)
* no more than 12"s of fuel line (give or take)
* no hubcaps
* all lugnuts must be torqued to spec
* pants, shoes and long sleeve shirt (no shorts, sandals or muscle shirts)
* no plastic or glass fuel filters (contact AVR or your local ACVW speed shop for billet aluminum fuel filters...or skip the filter alltogether and just run hose directly from the pump to the carb)
* more tech specs & rules of Mission Raceway here...
special thanks to the SMC sponsors AVR (http://avrparts.com) and The Zundfolge Car Club, Thomas & Colton for making the cool custom trophies, all the participants & all the friends, fans and spectators!!
You cannot post new topics in this forum You can attach files in this forum You can download files in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum