Welcome to The Victoria Volkswagen Club!

Navigation
· Home
· About
· Our Sponsors
· Classifieds
· Contact Us
· Forums
· Photo Gallery
· Info
· Private Messages
· Your Account

Login
Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Victoria Volkswagen Club: Forums

VVWC :: View topic - ISO: Need someone to install floor pans
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ISO: Need someone to install floor pans

View previous topic :: View next topic  
K3rickson

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:09 am    Post subject: ISO: Need someone to install floor pans Reply with quote

Hellllllo everyone! Kerry Here.. just a quick question.. the person I was going to get to install my 75 standard beetle floor pans moved out of province.. Any suggestions? I'm in Alberni but can travel anywhere.. Laughing

PM me or shoot me a text at 2507319428 thanks!

beety.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  87.14 KB
 Viewed:  80 Time(s)

beety.jpg

WCP
Postaholic
Postaholic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you post some pictures of how bad the floors are? (seats / carpet removed)

full pans, or battery tray?
K3rickson

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:44 am    Post subject: @WCP Reply with quote

hey yes, i can once i'm home so probably tomorrow morning I Can. I Picked up some full pans for both sides.. I'll try to describe.. there is a hole on the passenger side pretty big.. the person I bought the beetle off of jus did a patch job with some diamond plate Confused and its along the edge of the car on passenger side.. and the driver side is rusty along the floor where it meets the trunk area.. i will post again tomorrow once I have photos. Thanks for quick reply!
JB
Postaholic
Postaholic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very very rare for a westcoast bug with floor issues end at just the floor....in my experience the cancer will have made its way into the heater channels, front firewall "hat" and rear crossmember Evil or Very Mad not to scare you at all but get prepared to open a can of worms!?!?

I'd say we could help you out but have a super full plate right now and plus Jarrod has made a rule that we aren't allowed to work on anything newer than 59....if it doesn't have screw terminals doesn't get in the door hahaha
K3rickson

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:45 pm    Post subject: Definitely hope its jus floors lol Reply with quote

@JB totally what I fear lol... hopefully not toooooooooooo bad love my bug but definitely want something older! cross our fingers for jus rusty floors....
52split
Hardcore VW Geek
Hardcore VW Geek

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can come over and have a look at the work needed. know where you are from the pic. what days you home.
K3rickson

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:33 pm    Post subject: Pans Reply with quote

hey everyone sorry been a busy busy week for me at my work.. Haven't had the time to snap pics, but Thursday I have 5 days off hoping to get some work started on my Beetle. @52split I live in Port Alberni you can reach me here or at 2507319428 call or text I answer both, and yes I am hoping to get more photos of the Cancer lol.. Thanks again for the quick replies! #KeepDubbin
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VVWC Forum Index -> Type 1 All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: