Welcome to The Victoria Volkswagen Club!

Navigation
· Home
· About
· Our Sponsors
· Classifieds
· Contact Us
· Forums
· Photo Gallery
· Info
· Private Messages
· Your Account

Login
Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Victoria Volkswagen Club: Forums

VVWC :: View topic - All AIR COOLED Car Show
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

All AIR COOLED Car Show
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
rico
VVWC Guru
VVWC Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What time is registration closed at on sunday? What time is the BBQ. I am going camping tonight(sat), and i am going to leave early and make it for sun morning, but i'd like to put my van in.
vango
VVWC Guru
VVWC Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the link in this thread says that registration will be happening up to the day of the show, (Sun) and probably you can enter when you get to the park, (many out of towners will be trying to do that i expect.)

Happy Motoring.

hawthorne
Postaholic
Postaholic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so I didnt make it to the bbq today(saturday), cuz i got a hole in a brake line(guess it was rubbin for a while when i turned hard...) and by the time i got a ride home, got tools and a new flex line, and got it on, well i didnt think u guys would be there, and kinda wanted to go home to clean the brake fluid off my hands:P,

p.s. I was luckily stoped when it went, sitting at a light with my foot on the brake, when all of a sudden it went right to the floor...

see you guys tomorrow

66beetle
Site admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just wanted to thank Joel and the rest of the Corvair folks for putting on this show. Awesome job! It was a great weekend and a cool show, dispite the weather. I saw some really neat cars and met some great people. I'd love to see it happen again next year! Let's talk about it in the new year. Maybe more of a Corsa / VVWC joint effort next year.
JamesT
Rusty
Rusty

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

66beetle wrote:
Just wanted to thank Joel and the rest of the Corvair folks for putting on this show. Awesome job! It was a great weekend and a cool show, dispite the weather. I saw some really neat cars and met some great people. I'd love to see it happen again next year! Let's talk about it in the new year. Maybe more of a Corsa / VVWC joint effort next year.

Hmmm... A Victoria show without watercooled cars... And having Corvairs.... that would be awesome.

Matt
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had a great time. Victoria sure is a nice place. (except the $hithole for a hotel we stayed in). I'd do it again in a heartbeat. Great to meet you folks, and finally grab that muffler from Marc too.
Matt
Greg
Emo Mod
Emo Mod

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Didn't you stay at the HoJo with everyone else? (Ive never been there do I dont know if its a sh*thole or not)

Glad to see that you had a good time (Other then the rain)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VVWC Forum Index -> Shows & Events All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: